|Pre-made Scrapbook Supplies|
How to Create an Inexpensive Pre-made Scrapbook Album
With a little effort and some supplies you can put together your own Pre-made Scrapbook Albums. Here are some of the supplies you’ll need to create your own pre-made book:
Okay, now with your supplies in hand you can begin to assemble your Pre-made Scrapbook Album. Here are some tips to help you along the way:
1. You should have already selected a theme for your book as you were getting your design paper and cardstock in coordinating colors.. Themes can be focused on colors, an event or special occasion, or maybe you want it to eclectic with various themes. This is your album, so you decide. (Unless you are putting this album together for someone else, then you need to be directed by their theme or interest needs).
2. You should have the paper[s] selected and set aside that you want to use in this specific album.
3. Select one of your designer sheets of paper to use as your background.
4. You want to make frames to hold your photographs. You can create mats by cutting your cardstock and designer paper ¼” to ½” larger than the previous one. Determine where they should be located on your background paper and glue them together with the smaller one atop the larger one to form a frame background for the photos, and adhere them to your background sheet. You may just want to use a single sheet of cardstock and cutout a decorative opening to frame around your photos in a less formal way. These mats could also be used for areas to put title and journal entry items. With some of the scrapbook tools available, you can produce whimsical as well as fancy or elegant cutouts.
5. Now some of the fun starts. You’re at the point where you can begin to add the embellishments. You can add your stickers, buttons, stamps, brads or any other embellishment you have chosen for this album to help focus on your theme.
6. When each page is completed to your personal liking, you can then insert them into your sheet protectors and place them inside your binder.
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!