Fiskar’s cut-line guides provides you with confidence when making those important cuts. The large swing-out paper guide and larger sturdy base, with rubberized feet, keep the trimmer secure for wobble free true cuts.
Other features of this crafter’s trimmer include:
- A cut-line guide for no more missed cuts.
- A rail lock that prevents the rail from popping open when transporting your trimmer.
- A base that is 6 1/4″
- Anti-wear veneer with scale and grid printed on the bottom of the veneer (on trimmers with the new “vine motif design)
- Expansion to 15″ with use of the swing-out paper guide to give you greater level measuring surface for your larger craft projects
- The blade lines up perfectly with the use of the blade carriage which has an easy grip-handle and cross grooves for alignment
- A triple-track rail and blade interlock for precision cuts straight down the middle
- The trimmer uses “High Profile Triple Track Blade Carriage – Blade Style “I”
This paper trimmer would be a nice addition to any paper crafters tool array.
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!