Every scrapbook artisan needs a cutting board. Let’s be honest, you can’t seriously do without one. The self-healing boards currently available are ideal for scrapbooking. When it comes to working on scrapbook pages, there is always a need for more of one thing or another . . . a good cutting surface for intricate cuts being one of them. You may be using a very sharp cutting tool for these special cuts. The benefit to the self-healing cutting mat is, unlike other materials, it doesn’t leave a field of cut marks to misguide your blade.
Here are some of the specifics:
- A versatile Craft Mat. Self-healing on the front side for use with rotary cutters and hobby knives.
- The self-healing feature means that cuts will close up and virtually disappear and the multiple ply aids in preventing warping.
- Measures approximately 12½” x 12½”
- When you razor-cut things on this mat, unlike other materials, it won’t accumulate a field of cut marks to misguide your blade.
- The mat has graded grids to help with measuring.
If you need a larger size cutting board, you can always revert to the larger GIANT!Cutting Board.
You should consider these additional storage, organization and workspace products from The OriginalScrapbox family:
- The Workbox™
- The Mini Box™
- The CraftBox™
- EZ View™
- EZ View Desktop™
- The ScrapMaBob™
- The Ribbon Box
- Storage Drawers
- GIANT! Cutting Board
If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!